Best Selling Rosé Box
Try the Best Selling Rosé Box, carefully selected by the Hay Wines team for its customers.
If you are looking for a selection of 6 Best Selling rosé wines, then you have just found it!
This box is composed of one each of the following:
1. Pierre et Papa Rosé, Languedoc, France, £8.99 (1 bottle)
A light, refreshing Rosé bursting with red fruits, a perfect balance of roundness and length which therefore makes for an easy drinking wine for all seasons.
2. Ponte Pietra Pinot Grigio Rosato, Veneto, Italy, £10.69 (1 bottle)
Very pale pink in colour with a lovely perfumed nose with aromas of ripe pear and in addition freshly baked bread crust. Full-bodied but still fresh on the palate with a crisp, apple-pear finish.
3. Le Campuget Syrah Grenache Rosé, Rhone Valley, France, £9.29 (1 bottle)
A dry and pale fruity rosé from the south of the Rhone Valley. Delicate yet delicious with gentle strawberry notes and a in addition a lovely long finish, summer in a glass… try it with a classic Caesar salad!
4. Chateau Beaulieu Rosé, Provence, France, £16.99 (1 bottle)
Pale pink in colour, with a great range of aromas, dominated by hints of peach, rose, strawberry and in addition citrus fruit. Balanced levels of alcohol allow the freshness and delicacy of the flavours to shine through. Therefore, the wine has an elegant structure and some minerality.
5. Alpha Zeta Rosé, Veneto, Italy, £8.69 (1 bottle)
Lovely light cherry pink in colour with a fresh perfume of cherry blossoms and wild strawberries. Lively and fresh on the palate, with a juicy, cherry jam fruit character and a lifted, fragrant finish.
6. Gerard Bertrand Gris Blanc, Languedoc, France, £12.69 (1 bottle)
An original rosé with a very pale pink colour plus grey and whitish tints. The bouquet reveals delightful red berry scents. A slight sparkle on the palate gives the wine all its freshness and therefore brings out its fruit to the full. The elegant finish is pleasantly fresh and mineral.
Best Selling Rosé Box – Hay Wines
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.