Eden Mill Love Gin
Eden Mill Love Gin has soft subtle juniper on the nose. A touch of warm, spiced berries – strawberry and raspberry. Sweet vanilla and green fruits – green apples and pears.
Finishes with a delicate citrus pink grapefruit and a drop of rose water at the very end.
Eden Mill Love Gin is blush pink and incorporates five core botanicals and eight further, exotic flavours (including red rose petals, marshmallow root, goji berries and whole hibiscus flowers).
The result is a fruity, floral aroma, and a mellow red berry and citrus flavour. Luscious served over ice with a wedge of pink grapefruit.
The site in St Andrews, Scotland, where Eden Mill Love Gin is made is part of history.
The legendary Haig family first made whisky here in 1810, and they are proud to continue that tradition over two hundred years later.
Eden Mill are a craft brewery and distillery – the first in Scotland.
Eden Mill make their gin on site, authentically and from scratch. Most gin today is rebottled.
Theirs has heritage and a legacy.
It’s made on site, from start to finish.
They pour their passion and knowledge into it, so what you taste is what they promise. Quality.
Love Gin brings together an outstanding blend of local botanicals and exotic fruits. This gin is a pale pink when neat, and dilutes to sweet vanilla and floral notes. Show your love of gin.
- 50cl ceramic pottery bottle
- Pale pink in colour (when neat)
- Alc. 42% vol. Enjoy responsibly.
- Juniper berries
- Rose petal
- Goji berry
- Raspberry leaf
- Rhubarb root
- Soft, subtle juniper with a rich touch of warm, spiced berries
- Sweet vanilla and green fruits
- Finishing in a delicate, citrus pink grapefruit and rose water
- Warming spirit with juniper and rhubarb spice that mellows
- Soft and sweet ripe berries, then hints of freeze-dried dark fruits
- Touches of rhubarb and custard sweets are evoked
- Floral hint of rose petal water
- A long, warming finish of soft dark fruits
- Moving to a sweet vanilla, floral finish
- Pink grapefruit or red berries (in berry season)
- Frozen raspberries (out of berry season)
Hay Wines – Eden Mill Love Gin
Returns and Exchanges
All goods should be examined upon receipt, and any claim for loss or breakage notified by email or telephone to Hay Wines immediately. In the case of goods delivered by couriers, unless any claim is made within 24 hours, no compensation, refund or other credit will be available. In the case of damaged goods, Hay Wines reserves the right to collect these.
Ship your items back to us
If you wish to return your order due to an error on our behalf, we are happy to collect or get our courier to collect from the delivery address stated on the invoice, providing the parcel is securely packed in the same way as it was sent out. If you wish to return the parcel yourself please feel free to do so. Once the parcel has returned to us we will refund you the full amount. Please note that refunds may take up to 7 working days to appear in your account.
For more information, view our full Terms and Conditions information.