Hill Billy Gin
Over the last couple of years Glyn and Lloyd have been working on the recipe for Hill Billy Gin.
The journey to date has included lots of research, development and tasting with input from many talented local food and drink heroines and hero’s. One of the key areas they have been working on is the maceration process, where the organic alcohol reacts with the chosen botanicals to create a unique smooth yet floral gin.
Being located in rural Herefordshire, the apple plays a key part in giving a fruity soft undertone that reflects the Golden Valley and all the beautiful surrounding orchards.
They start with a premium organic alcohol, 12 Botanicals and apple juice from the Gwatkin Cider company and with a perfected combination of maceration and vapour infusion we have produced an award winning London Dry Gin.
- Juniper with a punch
- Coriander for its floral aroma
- Hill Cardamom for its smokiness
- Angelica for its woody musky notes and a hint of Eucalyptus
- Orange and Lemon peel for a nose of citrus
- Very well behaved Liquorice (You need to ask)
- Fresh garden herbs which include Rose, Bay, Heather and Bay
- We cut our Gin to 43% using mineral rich water from the Brecon Beacons National Park which gives a raw pearlescent finish.
Hill Billy Gin- Hay Wines
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
11 High Street, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 1DS
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Breakages and Returns information.