- You cannot add "Zuidam Genever Young Grain Gin 35%" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Hill Billy Gin
Over the last couple of years Glyn and Lloyd have been working on the recipe for Hill Billy Gin.
The journey to date has included lots of research, development and tasting with input from many talented local food and drink heroines and hero’s. One of the key areas they have been working on is the maceration process, where the organic alcohol reacts with the chosen botanicals to create a unique smooth yet floral gin.
Being located in rural Herefordshire, the apple plays a key part in giving a fruity soft undertone that reflects the Golden Valley and all the beautiful surrounding orchards.
They start with a premium organic alcohol, 12 Botanicals and apple juice from the Gwatkin Cider company and with a perfected combination of maceration and vapour infusion we have produced an award winning London Dry Gin.
- Juniper with a punch
- Coriander for its floral aroma
- Hill Cardamom for its smokiness
- Angelica for its woody musky notes and a hint of Eucalyptus
- Orange and Lemon peel for a nose of citrus
- Very well behaved Liquorice (You need to ask)
- Fresh garden herbs which include Rose, Bay, Heather and Bay
- We cut our Gin to 43% using mineral rich water from the Brecon Beacons National Park which gives a raw pearlescent finish.
Hill Billy Gin- Hay Wines
Returns and Exchanges
All goods should be examined upon receipt, and any claim for loss or breakage notified by email or telephone to Hay Wines immediately. In the case of goods delivered by couriers, unless any claim is made within 24 hours, no compensation, refund or other credit will be available. In the case of damaged goods, Hay Wines reserves the right to collect these.
Ship your items back to us
If you wish to return your order due to an error on our behalf, we are happy to collect or get our courier to collect from the delivery address stated on the invoice, providing the parcel is securely packed in the same way as it was sent out. If you wish to return the parcel yourself please feel free to do so. Once the parcel has returned to us we will refund you the full amount. Please note that refunds may take up to 7 working days to appear in your account.
For more information, view our full Terms and Conditions information.