Cheese & Wine Tasting (SOLD OUT)
hosted by Hay Wines
When: Friday 27th February, 7:30pm
Where: Hay Wines – Ledbury Shop
Ticket: £15, bookable and payable in advance
Hay Wines, in conjunction with Four Oaks Fine Foods, will host a delicious tasting, where different cheese will be matched with their respective wine. Michele Longari and Kay Cheesman will guide us through the discovery of beautiful wines and gorgeous cheese perfectly paired together.
- Wyfe of Bath: “Succulent, nutty and creamy” (Vegetarian)
Paired with: Hattingley Valley, Classic Cuvée + Chateau Maris, “Minervois”;
- Ribblesdale Blue Goat: “Blue veined cheese with medium and elegant flavour” (Vegetarian)
Paired with: Cullen, “Mangan Vineyard” Margaret River + Marcato, “Palladiano” Tai Rosso;
- Hereford Hop: “Hard cheddar type, with pronounced flavor and edible rind of hops, giving it a distinctive bitter finish” (Vegetarian)
Paired with: Corralillo, Gewurztraminer + Miguel Merino, Rioja Reserva;
- Donge Brie: “Strong creamy flavor, un-pasteurised” (Non-vegetarian)
Paired with: Domaine Laroche, Chablis 1er Cru “Les Vaudevey” + Rex Hill, Pinot Noir;
- Mountain Gorgonzola: “Soft and creamy, full flavour” (Non-vegetarian)
Paired with: Renacer, Enamore + Guerrieri Rizzardi, “Costeggiola” Recioto di Soave.